Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hunger Games Party

Here are the first things I have made for Grace's Hunger Games Birthday Party. She is turning 11 and wants to have boys and girls at her party. She is also totally obsessed with the Hunger Games, so it was fitting to have it as her party theme. I scoured the internet looking for as many free printables as I could find. So many wonderful blogs offer so much great free stuff!
Here's what I found:
 Living Locurto - has the invitation, tags, bookmarks, flags, and poster I printed.
I purchased black 6x6 envelopes at Micheal's in their Mix + Mingle section. They were $2.99 for a pack of 10 (I bought 2 packs.) I printed off some 40% off coupons before I went.

I always want my kids parties to be fun, but frugal. I use as many things as I can that I already own and try to search for inexpensive items. I will post all my expenses on here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment